Which Data Warehouse Automation Tool is Right for You?
Do you want to reduce costs and accelerate delivery of your data warehouse? If so, it’s time you used a data warehouse automation (DWA) tool. But which one is right for you?
Discover the answer in Eckerson Group’s latest report, “Data Warehouse Automation Tools: Product Categories and Positioning”.
Written by Wayne Eckerson, the report provides an overview of the DWA market and profiles the four leading DWA products: Attunity Compose, Magnitude Kalido, TimeXtender, and WhereScape RED.
The report classifies DWA products, matches them to user requirements, and provides evaluation criteria that you should consider when selecting a product. It’s a quick way to accelerate your product research and obtain a valid short list of products to evaluate.
You will learn:
- The business and technical benefits of DWA tools.
- Why DWA tools are not yet universally deployed, but should be.
- The difference between model-driven and data-driven DWA tools.
- The differences between the four leading DWA products in the market today.
- The questions to ask DWA vendors when evaluating their products.
To download the reports, please first register on the right.